We had a Union Brother Gordon Elmer Johnston pass away Dec.30, 2015. Gordon was Hired at Champion/Volvo Motor Grader and Joined the IAM LL 1863 now LL. 1975 in April 27, 1970. and Retired July 29, 1988. Gord worked in Fabrication at the plant. Cremation has taken place and there will be a Celebration of Life in the spring. His Family will be receiving a Bible from LL. 1863 Retiree Club.
GVP Stan Pickthall
The Union has my back
- Largest Coordinated day of action in a decade 17th October 2018
- IAM Canada delegates active at ITF Singapore Congress 16th October 2018
- Urgent – The Fight for $15 and fairness continues! 10th October 2018
- Spectrum Healthcare members ratify first agreement! 10th October 2018
- 2019 IAM Transportation Conference, Las Vegas, NV 4th October 2018