We had a Union Brother Gordon Elmer Johnston pass away Dec.30, 2015. Gordon was Hired at Champion/Volvo Motor Grader and Joined the IAM LL 1863 now LL. 1975 in April 27, 1970. and Retired July 29, 1988. Gord worked in Fabrication at the plant. Cremation has taken place and there will be a Celebration of Life in the spring. His Family will be receiving a Bible from LL. 1863 Retiree Club.
GVP Stan Pickthall
The Union has my back
- Ferguson appointed as Special Representative for political action 12th December 2018
- The Ultimate Volunteer 6th December 2018
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs) 5th December 2018
- Machinists have that first contract magic at ATS again! 3rd December 2018
- Make a stand to end modern slavery 30th November 2018