We had a Union Brother Gordon Elmer Johnston pass away Dec.30, 2015. Gordon was Hired at Champion/Volvo Motor Grader and Joined the IAM LL 1863 now LL. 1975 in April 27, 1970. and Retired July 29, 1988. Gord worked in Fabrication at the plant. Cremation has taken place and there will be a Celebration of Life in the spring. His Family will be receiving a Bible from LL. 1863 Retiree Club.
GVP Stan Pickthall
The Union has my back
- Garda Screening Point Managers can join the IAM 19th October 2017
- Airbus-Bombardier and guaranteed jobs until 2041 17th October 2017
- NAFTA’S Chapter 11 – why it has to go! 16th October 2017
- IAM Aerospace Workers Reply to the Judgement of the U.S. Department of Commerce 16th October 2017
- Ferguson wins NDP long term service award 12th October 2017