We had a Union Brother Gordon Elmer Johnston pass away Dec.30, 2015. Gordon was Hired at Champion/Volvo Motor Grader and Joined the IAM LL 1863 now LL. 1975 in April 27, 1970. and Retired July 29, 1988. Gord worked in Fabrication at the plant. Cremation has taken place and there will be a Celebration of Life in the spring. His Family will be receiving a Bible from LL. 1863 Retiree Club.
GVP Stan Pickthall
The Union has my back
- AJW Technique workers overwhelmingly ratify contract in Montreal 14th August 2018
- Sunwing Aircraft Engineers join IAM 9th August 2018
- Screeners reject contract offer from Garda, strike vote not yet served 9th August 2018
- IAM Local 2323 Celebrates Half Century of Accomplishments 9th August 2018
- IAM shows the way forward to CLAC members 3rd August 2018